Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wonderful Wensleydale

For the last two weeks, I have not been consuming as much dairy as I usually do. I always have lots of milk, yogurt and cheese in my daily food intake. Of all dairy products, cheese is my favorite. I could eat cheese at every meal of the day! When I went to get cheese today, I decided to get something I had not purchased before. I got two varieties: Aged Cheddar w. Habanero Peppers (The peppers were so hot, I could barely taste the cheese. But very good!) And Wensleydale cheese w. Cranberries and Maple Shavings. With the Wensleydale, it was love at first taste! It will be purchased again and again from now on. Welcome to my diet, Wensleydale!

Breakfast
Idlis w. Tamarind-Coconut Chamandi

Lunch
Palak Paneer Hot Pocket, Pear

Snack
Rosemary Triscuits, Cheddar w. Habanero, Wensleydale w. Cranberries and Maple
Then I got a bit more!

Dinner
Whole Wheat Flatbread w. Spinach, Baked Falafel; Orange

Edamame



On another note, WeightWatchers weigh-in is tomorrow. I feel apprehensive. I have been eating out all of last week and not always in good ways. I anticipate a gain of a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment