Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fewer Words. Out of Control Pictures.

Not many words today. I am at the conference. My eating is already out of control. But I committed to documenting it all, and here it is:

TUESDAY

Breakfast

Puttu and Sambhar. Odd combination. I only ate half of this.

Hot Chocolate at Work

Lunch
Quinoa Salad w. Spinach

Coworker's birthday cake

Second round of cake

Snacks

Kettle Corn

Lentil chips. Then I ate some more.

Luna Bar

Dinner

WW Flatbread w. Spinach, Baked Falafel, Hot Sauce

Kettle Corn

WEDNESDAY

Breakfast


I started early with some unphotographed Quinoa w. Pears and Pecans

Train food - Bagel, Cream Cheese, Hot Chocolate

Lunch
More Trainfood (unphotographed Soy Burger)

Snacks
Cashew Cookie Larabar

Unphotographed Luna Bar

Dinner
The conference reception had lots of finger food - all of it non-vegetarian.
So I went out and got some Qdoba food.

Clif Bar, Lentil Chips

I am on the 30th floor of my hotel right in the middle of downtown Seattle. Here's my view. The real view is about 10000 times as good as the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment