Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eating Out and Eating Out of Control

It has been a busy three days. I forgot my camera at work on Tuesday. And on yesterday and today I was judging a competition at the university. I got home only around 10pm both days and am wiped out. I am going in a bit late tomorrow.

Lots of eating out and eating out of control happened over the past few days. I don't have pics of everything, but here is what happened:


TUESDAY

Breakfast

More Indian Breakfast: Idli (steamed rice and lentil cakes) w. Sambhar (curried lentil gravy)

Snack
Half a Raspberry Chocolate Cookie. I ate the other half as an afternoon snack.

Lunch
Tomato-Garlic Quinoa, Lentil Soup, Sprouted Grain Bread, Banana Bread

Tea
(no more pics today since I forgot the camera at work)
Hot Chocolate, Multigrain Chips w. White Chocolate, Ginger Snaps

Dinner
Vegetable Gyoza w. Peanut Vinaigrette
Multigrain Chips w. White Chocolate x 2
Banana Bread

Exercise
Folk Dance Class


WEDNESDAY

Breakfast

Same bkfst as yesterday - Idli and Sambhar. I used yesterday's pic.

Lunch
Another gourmet sandwich - Curried Tofu. This was delicious!

Rice crispy w. Fruit Loops x2

Dinner
I usually eat dinner around 7pm. I went to judge this competition, and they gave me dinner, but at 5:30. I was not too hungry and are very little. I did not want to take a pic of my plate there.
A bit of green salad w. Raspberry Dressing
A tiny piece of buttered bread
Med. piece veggie lasagna
Diet Coke.

When I got home, I was famished. I ate a piece of Banana Bread and went to bed a bit hungry.

THURSDAY

Breakfast

Plain Oats w. Sea Salt

Hot Chocolate

Snack
Lemon-Poppyseed Cake, Grapes x2
Chai Spice (Licorice) Tea - I ended up not drinking most of this

Lunch
Flatbread. Mixed-Veg-Tofu Mongolian Bowl from the dorms. I ate half.

Dinner #1
Judged the 2nd round of the competition. Ate again at 5:30. Ate only a bit.
Tiny Tortilla w. beans, tomato, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce
7 Tortilla chips
Drank a lot of fluids: Diet Squirt, Diet Coke

Dinner #2
I was famished when I got home again and went on a mini-binge. I feel stuffed now.
The rest of the Mongolian Bowl w. Quinoa and Peanut Vinaigrette

Bread w. Chillies and Olive Oil x2
A tiny bit of dry Raisin Flax Cereal (no pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment