Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tinner

Today is not a long post day. I am exhausted - busy day at work. I had lunch around noon and then was swamped with clients back to back. I came home starving at around six o'clock. I made some tea and started snacking - that turned into a full fledged meal. I think I am going to crash pretty soon.

Breakfast
Tea w. LF Milk, Sprouted Wheat Bread, Guacamole, Pear

Snack
Jasmine Tea, Carrot & Cilantro Hummus

Lunch
Last of the Cabbage Noodles, Jalapeno Cornbread. Orange.
There was only a bit of noodles left, so I got a second piece of cornbread.

Tea + Dinner = Tinner
Tea, Triscuits and Guacamole, Banana-Pecan Bread
I started out with two pieces of Veggie Pastry. I ended up eating three more.
Unphotographed Orange.

Orange Belgian Truffle

2 comments:

  1. This is come what !!!!

    SUPER SUPER GOOD :) and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh .... I mean "SOME WHAT" not come what !!!

    ReplyDelete