Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting Better at Dancing

I went to my third contra dance gathering today. I am still pretty crap at it, but am getting slightly better. I don't bump into people as much. I am counting contradancing as two of the week's quotas for exercise. I danced from 7:45-11:00 and sat out only one dance. It was fantastic. I danced with some new partners and a few partners I danced with before. They are all so nice. And some of them are such beautiful dancers - it is a delight to watch them.

Today is also the first time since Tuesday that I ate all meals at home - it feels really good to do so. I am not cooking much this weekend. I want to finish up all the food in the fridge before heading out to the conference in Seattle on Wednesday.

Breakfast
Idlis and Sambhar

Lunch
Whole Wheat Flatbread w. Hummus and Spinach; Orange

Rice Cake w. Apricot Preserves, Cottage Cheese, Honey

Movie Snack
I watched Unstoppable and snacked on Kettle Corn and Green Tea

Dinner
Whole Wheat Flatbread w. Strawberry Preserves

After contradancing, I came back to: an orange
Then I ate: 3 Veg Gyoza, Rice Cake w. Hummus, Rice Cake w. Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment