Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Extremely Expensive Piece of Pottery

I have just come back from a ladies' evening out with friends. We went to a paint-your-pottery place for an evening of snacking, creativity and conversation. This is what I started with:


And this is what I ended up with:


They will glaze it and fire it, and I will get it back on Wednesday. I'll post pictures of the final product when I get it back next week.

But when I got back out of the studio, I found this on my windshield:


I had assumed that the parking lot was affiliated with the pottery studio. It turns out that was not the case, and I now have to pay a $30 parking ticket. I feel sad and angry with myself.

Breakfast
Whole Wheat Flatbread w. Hummus, Tea

Lunch
Spicy Tomato-Garlic Quinoa, Yogurt, Orange

I meant to eat this with breakfast, but was full and left it till after lunch
Half a Pear, Prunes

Snacks
Edamame - I ate two portions of this.

Triple Ginger Snaps

Dinner
Strawberry Cake, Lemon Cupcake, Brown Rice Chips, Red Pepper Dip

Paneer Stuffed Crescents - I ate two

I am drowning my sadness over the stupid parking ticket in wine.
I have not bought wine glasses since I moved here a few months ago.

Exercise
After I post this, I am off to play with these blue babies:

Adding this, I have exercised only 2x this week. Must remember my resolution.

Addeddum: I had a piece of Banana-Pecan Bread to satisfy midnight cravings:

No comments:

Post a Comment