Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two-day Recap

Tuesday: Pretty-run of the mill day. Uninteresting food-wise. I forgot my camera at work, and was not able to take pictures of the snackage that turned into dinner. I went to my Tuesday night folk-dance class. I was a bit better this week than I was the last, but was still pretty pathetic. I suppose it'll get easier with time. Exercise - 1x this week.

Wednesday: I ordered a gourmet sandwich - Black Pepper Tofu w. Goat Cheese and Tomato. It was scrumptious. Somewhat addictive perhaps. I bought it from a roaming food truck - I think they come by the University every few weeks, and I think I'll order from them again. They have different menus each week, so that should be interesting. And I went to get some ice-cream with a friend. Satisfying day food-wise. No exercise done.

TUESDAY

Breakfast

Cottage Cheese, Bosc Pear
Sprouted Grain Toast w. Strawberry Preserves

Snack
Colby-Jack Cheese (started eating before the pic), Jasmine Tea

Lunch
Brown Rice, Tofu/Veg Stir-Fry (I added Tamari and Bragg's Vinaigrette), Orange

Afternoon Snack
Raisins

Dinner Evening Snackage
(This was all eaten while camera was resting on my desk at work, so no pictures. Some of this was eaten before the folk dance class and some after.)
2 small Samosas w. Tomato Chilli Sauce
Banana Bread
Amaretto/Coconut Belgian Truffle
Toast w. Gouda
Cheese duo - Gouda, Cheddar
Orange


WEDNESDAY

Breakfast

I overslept today and was scrambling to get to work. Luckily, I keep some packets of instant flavored oats at work for just this kind of emergency. Apples & Cinnamon flavor. I usually prefer regular unflavored rolled oats, but oversleepers can't be choosers. :-)

Lunch
Black Pepper Tofu, Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Sandwich. Drool!

Bosc Pear

Dinner
My friend Anne emailed me saying she's taken the day off and did I want to celebrate with some ice-cream? Could you say no to that? Chocolate and Coffee ice-cream with Banana Bread Biscotti.

When I got home, I ate two small samosas w. tomato-chilli sauce.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the lunch....

    I'm too lazy to type... will tell you more about it over chat ;)

    ReplyDelete