Sunday, January 9, 2011

Contra-Dancing

My weekend was pretty uneventful food-wise. Both on Saturday and Sunday, I woke up late enough to not have breakfast. Yesterday, I went contra-dancing. Contra dancing is sort of a hybrid partnered folk dance. I have gone once before to this contra dance group and it is great fun. I've mentioned before about how I will never be a good dancer. But the music is fun and fast-paced and since everyone moves so fast, it is not as embarrassing. I danced from 8-11, with a few breaks. I was exhausted at the end, and my body was sore when I woke up this morning. Consequently, despite my 3x/week exercise resolution, I don't feel so bad about exercising only two times this week.

I wish tomorrow was not Monday. It's Weight Watcher's weigh-in day. This is the first week since I began when I did not count points at all. We'll see how it goes. :-)

SATURDAY

Brunch

Piping hot tea - you can see the steam. :-)
French Toast, Toasted Pecans, Honey. Didn't eat the Orange.
I rarely buy eggs - only when I bake. And then I try to use them up as soon as possible. Yesterday's omelette and this French toast is in aid of this.

Snack
Colby-Jack Cheese

Dinner
Cornbread Muffin w. corn, Belgian Truffle

I was famished when I got back from dancing. I started with Popcorn w. Chilli Oil and Root Beer. But I was ravenous, and ended up also eating a Paneer Tikka Pocket and cheese.

SUNDAY

Lunch

Woke up too late for breakfast.
Rice, Yogurt Gravy, Ivy Gourd. I ate the pear, not the orange.
Unphotographed Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese

Tea
Tea w. LF Milk

Orange Belgian Truffle

Dinner
Chapatti, Mutter Paneer, Orange

2 comments:

  1. Mutter Paneer???? How come you never made that for me !!!!! (I'm pissed icon!)

    You really like cheese .... why don't you try something else... maybe a cup of flavored yogurt or some unsweetened apple sauce or a glass of smoothie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make the mutter paneer - it was a packaged box. I blogged about that a few days ago.

    I do like cheese, and am not eating those things you suggested because they are usually cold, and I don't want to eat them in the winter. I'll do that when summer rolls around. Except the flavored yogurt - I hate flavored yogurt and would rather have some moru - much more satisfying - but that is a summer thing as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete