Thursday, January 13, 2011

Planless

Thursday is an odd day for me. On Thursdays, I usually start making plans for the weekend, and planning what I'm going to do and what I am going to cook. Sometimes, I am very motivated and make an entire plan. This is good, because on holidays, I tend to completely go off plan with regards to eating and exercising. But sometimes, I just am not motivated - like today. This is particularly difficult when there is a 3-day weekend coming up. I felt a bit bored with the variety of what I ate this week - which is why I probably ended up eating out twice. I usually eat out only once - and then it's usually on the weekends. Planning for the long weekend and coming week is going to be tricky...

Breakfast
Sprouted Grain Toast w. Apricot Preserves
Cottage Cheese, Bosc Pear

Morning Snacks
Coffee w. Soy Milk - I rarely drink coffee - only when I am in a hurry and someone has the coffee-pot going already.

Pepperjack Cheese - this was the last cheese stick I have. Must get more.

Lunch
Brown Rice, Tofu/Veg Stir-Fry w. Bragg's Vinaigrette
I ate the orange later in the afternoon for a snack
I'd already eaten the Pepperjack earlier (pic was taken when I packed lunch)

Gluten-Free Zucchini Muffin baked by a co-worker. It was fab!

Snack
100 Calorie Trail Mix

Tea
I was back home early enough for the first time this week for: Tea, Rusk

Only two more left. I left the Mocha Truffle to enjoy last.

Dinner
A co-worker brought in a can of soup she did not want. My co-workers give away great food - remember the mutter-paneer from last week?

Lentil Soup w. Grilled Gouda Cheese Sprouted Grain Toast
I was full, so did not eat the orange

No comments:

Post a Comment