Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where Did The Weekend Go?

It was a whirlwind of a weekend. I wanted to document everything I ate and did, but did not have the time to do so. Consequently, my eating has been out of whack also. I will point out the highlights:

FRIDAY
Potluck dinner with two new friends from my dance class. They are a wonderful couple!

Saturday
I bought a ridiculously expensive sports bra in preparation for the dreaded much-anticipated bootcamp class.
I contra-danced for three hours straight - I am getting a bit better at it too. :-)

Sunday
My friend Anne and I went on an impromptu trip to the Oregon Coast. It was windy and chilly, but very beautiful. I also had some fantastic food at an umbrella-studded restaurant:

Stir-Fried Tempeh and Veg w. Rice; Sweet Potato Fries



More pictures:




And last, but not least:

No comments:

Post a Comment