Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feb 6th

I love it when I have a productive Sunday. Usually, I laze around on Sundays until about 4pm, when panic sets in about the millions of things I ought to have done this weekend. Today however was one of the better Sundays when I actually did a bunch of stuff. Mostly around home - cleaning, cooking, unpacking boxes from when I moved (5 months later), and in general doing a sort of "cleanse" of the home. I feel good.

Breakfast
Oatmeal Pancakes (Inspired by Kim. I omitted the egg whites and added milk)
Pecans, Honey; Tea

Lunch
I have not been doing very well on the "Fruit/Veg Resolution", so I decided to eat a giant bowl of: Salad w. Spinach, Apple, Pear, Pecans, Raspberry Vinaigrette

Sprouted Grain Bread w. EVOO/Chilli/Garlic
Unphotographed Cranberry Trail Mix

Dinner
Israeli Couscous w. Green Garbanzos, Broccoli, Sweet Peppers, Red Chilli, Parsley
Orange

Rice Cake w. Strawberry Preserves, Cottage Cheese, Honey

Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment