Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb 1st

I am racking my brain thinking of what I want to write today. Today was a day full of work during the day and folk dancing in the evening. I have no idea what to write about. Actually, as I type, I do know. Two things - I am glad to have coworkers who bring in food to share - especially snacky food - it adds to the variety of my meals which tend to be pretty monotonous during the week. A coworker brought an entire box full of individual sized snacks. Thank you co-worker!

Secondly, while at my folk dance class, I picked up a catalogue of classes offered at the adult activity center. I am thinking of joining a Nia class. I have never heard of Nia before, but it sounds incredible. It's goal I believe is to use non-impact aerobics to further self-healing. The next class term begins in March, so it will be a bit of wait. I also have a pretty big project coming up in February, so I am postponing the boot camp class. I will sort it all in a few days' time.

Breakfast
At work - WW English Muffin, Apricot Preserves, Black Tea

Snack
Bite-sized Granola Bar

Lunch

WW Flatbread w. Spinach, Baked Falafel; Sun Chips, Orange

Snack
Mini Caramel Rice Cakes

Dinner
Rosemary Triscuits, Habanero Cheddar, Cranberry/Maple Wensleydale
I ate this as a snack before the folkdance class. Then I ate the same after.

Exercise
Folkdance Class

No comments:

Post a Comment