Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two Day Recap

This is going to be really quick post. I am very happy today. Firstly, my new office furniture has been delivered. It looks wonderful! Secondly, and more importantly, I am following up on a resolution I made at the beginning of the month - the one about taking a mid-month vacation. I took tomorrow off, and am going to Portland to spend the weekend. Other highlights of the week:

* I had a friend over for dinner and a movie. It was wonderfully relaxing
* I went to bootcamp 2x this week. I feel good. I'll up that next week.
* I weighed at WeightWatchers for the first time in 3 weeks. I lost 1 lb.
- this is particularly precious because I had not been eating mindfully

02-16-11

Breakfast

WW English Muffin w. SF Strawberry Preserves; Cottage Cheese

Lunch
Veggie Panini, Kettle Chips

Surprise
I came home to find this in the mail: Bragg's seasoning packets

Dinner
Kimchi Soup made by my dinner guest

Red Pepper Artichoke Pasta; Spinach/Pear/Pecan Salad
I forgot to take a pic yesterday. I had the same thing for dinner tonight

We watched an Iranian movie while drinking Sparkling Lemonade
And eating unphotographed ice-cream bars

02-17-11

Breakfast

Banana (pre-bootcamp)

Oatmeal w. Pear, Pecans, Maple Syrup

Lunch
Red Pepper Artichoke Pasta, Bosc Pear, SF Coconut Cookies
I had a few more cookies after this.

Snack
Ryvita, Habanero Cheddar x2
I also had a bit of Wensleydale

Dinner
Pasta, Spinach/Pear/Pecan Salad. Same as yesterday. Same pic too!
Unphotographed icecream bars (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment