Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feb 23rd

Nothing remarkable to post today. I skipped bootcamp, and my muscles seem to mostly have recovered. I have to brave the snow storm tomorrow to get to the bootcamp. The drill sergeant said that class would go regardless of inclement weather!

Breakfast
Banana-Walnut Cereal w. Milk

Lunch
Avocado-Tomato Sandwich

Tea
I made it home for tea (and rusk) for the first time in nearly two weeks. All of last week, I was seemed to have some social engagement or other. I made good my resolution to make time for myself this week. No engagements in the evenings for this week. Alone-time suits me.

Dinner
No pics. I ate a bunch of baked things - Jalapeno Cornbread, Banana Bread and SF Pastry sticks

I decided on two big trips today - one to Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. And one to Minneapolis and Iowa. I decided to celebrate by opening a bottle of Lambrusco - one of my favorite sparkling wines. I also used my new wine glasses for the first time!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are taking time off A. BTW, loved the idea of Avacado tomato sandwich !!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually an Avocado-Basil-Tomato-Grouda sandwich. It was yummy. :-)

    ReplyDelete