Thursday, February 3, 2011

Does Busy-ness Equal Exercise?

The title says it all. Today was a non-stop day. I went from appointment to appointment all day long. Every once in a while I hope that my clients decide that they don't want to see me for a week. No such luck today! I usually reserve my lunch hour to do non-work things. I eat my lunch, watch videos online or go out and run some errands. Not so today. I ate lunch and then immediately threw myself into more work. I did leave half an hour early, but came home exhausted and wishing I never ever had to move another muscle or use an ounce of my brain power ever again. Do you have days like this?

Breakfast
Cinnamon Coffee, Cherry Granola Scone

Lunch
WW Flatbread, Baked Falafel, Spinach (I live a boring lunch life)
Chocolate Cake. I did not eat the Orange

Oatmeal Cookie baked by a co-worker

Snack
Bite-Size Triple-Berry Granola Bar

Dinner
Vegetable Pot-stickers, Peanut Vinaigrette, Edamame

Cranberry Trail Mix

I swear that mug is smaller than it looks - 1/2 a cup of wine to help me de-stress

So much for the vegetable/fruit resolution. I only ate edamame and spinach today!

No comments:

Post a Comment