Monday, February 14, 2011

Bootcamp Begins

I started the bootcamp today. It was interesting. The guy definitely tries to get in some positive energy, but it was tough and I was not allowed to whine, and I am slightly sore. It was a busy day and I had the my square dance class at night. I think I like being active, but I barely got any time to recover from my day - I was up at 4am, and have been busy since. I think I need to cut back on my Tuesday night class and say no to more than a few social commitments. I know that I resolved to be more social this month, but I think I might have overdone it a bit.

Breakfast
Idli, Tamarind-Coconut Chamandi, Tea

Lunch
WW English Muffin, Gouda Cheese, Edamame, Pear

Snack
The Valentine Fairy brought this. I ate two pieces of candy.

Dinner
Sesame Ryvita w. Habanero Cheddar

Rice Cake w. Cottage Cheese and Honey

Exercise
Morning: Bootcamp
Evening: Square Dance Class

No comments:

Post a Comment