Friday, February 25, 2011

Out of Control

I talked in my last post about feeling in control and making decisions in the moment. Life suddenly got busier and for the last two days I have not been feeling in control at all. Especially in terms of food. When I get tense, I tend to overeat. And I did - for the last two days, I have been eating all sorts of stuff. Remember that resolution of mine about eating fruit or veg with each meal. That went completely down the drain over the last two days. I hope to get myself back on track this weekend.

2-24-11

Breakfast

Cranberry Raisin Granola, Milk; Banana-Pear Bread

Snack
Blueberries - I snacked on these all day.

Lunch
Quinoa w. Kimchi Soup
Jalapeno Cornbread, Banana-Pear Bread

Samoas

Tea
Tea, Rusk

Dinner
Jalapeno Cornbread, Guacamole
Unphotographed Blood Orange

Exercise
Bootcamp class. It was not as bad today as it was on Mon and Tue.


2-25-2011

Breakfast

Cranberry Raisin Granola, Milk

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Guacamole-Spinach Sandwich on Sprouted WG Bread
Spinach w. Bragg's

Snacks
Sugar Scone

Unphotographed Lentil Chips

Dinner
Piping Hot Lemon-Pepper Chickpeas

Unphotographed Banana-Pear Bread w. Maple Syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment