Thursday, April 7, 2011

Second April Recap

I wish something exciting would happen to me... food-wise or fitness-wise.... so I could report it here. But my life is quite boring. I made bean and banana blossom enchiladas. Is that exciting? My sister laughed when I told her - she thought it was an awful combination. I thought it turned out quite tasty.

4.6.11

Breakfast

Same as yesterday - Plum Tea, Toast w. Butter

Lunch
Also same as yesterday - Potato-Broccoli Soup, Sourdough Toast

Blood Orange

Snack
Some kind of cake-thing with icing on a stick x2

Dinner
Lavash Pizza w. Artichokes, long-beans, greens, jalapenos

I made bean/banana-blossom enchiladas for lunch at work, but could not resist a piece.

Walnuts, Orange Juice. (Dinner happened over 4 hours, so I was not too stuffed.)

Exercise
Nada! Too bad!


4.7.11 (reminds me of the famous perfume)

Breakfast

Unphotographed Sourdough Toast w. Butter

Snack
Chocolate Chip Cookie, Grapes (no pic)

Lunch
Bean/Banana-Blossom Enchilada, Avocado, Broccoli, Hummus

Snack
Broccoli/Hummus, Blood Orange (no pic)

Dinner
Bean/Banana-Blossom Enchilada

And overindulged on icecream bars

Exercise
3-hr contra-dance. On a weekday too!


4.8.11

Breakfast

Look familiar? Sourdough Toast w. Butter

Lunch
Bean/Banana-Blossom Enchilada
Apple

Dinner
Veg. Pakoras, Mint Chutney

Walnuts, Orange Juice

Exercise
None!

No comments:

Post a Comment