Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Resolution Wrap-Up

This was a bad month for resolutions. I did not do almost half of what I resolved to do. And as a consequence, I did not blog as much. When there isn't enough to celebrate, I don't blog. Oh well... there had to be a bad month this year...

RESOLUTION EVALUATION


1. Eat Well: I did not do well on this goal at all. I had resolved to eat lots of Indian food, but only ate very little Indian food. And what I did eat was not all that great either.

2. Exercise: I decided to quit bootcamp after all. And I felt much better after I did. No more 4am waking up. And my knees are thanking me profoundly. I still do the push-ups in order to keep my arms strong, but other than that, I am taking a total hiatus from non-dance exercise for a while. In the meantime, I purchased a 1 mo membership at a gym that I will redeem sometime in the next couple of months. I also bought another bootcamp membership which I will redeem when the winter of this year rolls around. I am walking more. Exploring Eugene on foot is fun!

3. Detox: I decided not to do the raw-food cleanse, but picked a detox based on Fast Track Detox Diet. I started out strong eating liver and colon friendly foods, but halfway through, upon further research decided that the detox was more-or-less bogus. The recommended way of eating was good, but I doubt that I was ridding my body of any significant toxins. So, I ended up doing a half-measure detox. I will continue to eat lots of liver loving foods nonetheless.

4. Self-Care: I did not do any of what I resolved to do except socialize. I also purchased myself a 1-year membership to a fitness magazine.

5. Financial Goals: Check! I did my taxes! And I enrolled for retirement benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment