Sunday, March 27, 2011

Recap

I had fully intended to describe my detox in detail - and I have not followed through. I am still experiencing food-withdrawal and have had a few slip-ups. Not good. But today (Prequel Day #5) is better than Day#1 was. Two and a half days to go for my juice fast.

Day #2
Breakfast

Moong Dosas, Mango Pickle, Blood Orange

Lunch
Oil-Free Rice Noodles w. Veggies and Lemon Juice

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Baked Lentil Crackers w. Tomato-Chilli Sauce
I made these crackers for snacks over the next few days. But they were so good, that I ended up eating them all - about 15 of them. The sauce had added sugar in it - not totally detox-compliant.

Sliced Cucumbers, Pecans, Pepperjack Cheese, Candied Ginger (more sugar)

Exercise
Square Dance class

Day #3
Breakfast

Blood Orange

Snack
Larabar

Lunch
Walnuts, Unphotographed Salad

Dinner
I went to watch The Fighter and snacked on a walnuts and raisins.
I also got an unphotographed carrot-apple-orange smoothie at the mall food court.
And finished the night up with another Larabar when I got home

Day #4
Breakfast

Banana, Carrot, Blueberry, Almond Milk smoothie

Snack
I went shopping and them watched The King's Speech. All along, I snacked on: Walnuts and Raisins.

Lunch-Dinner
Carrot/Brocolette/Lentil/Rice Stew (I got a second helping after this)
Quarter Papaya

Exercise
Three hour Contradance

Day #5
Breakfast

Carrot, Apple, Banana, Ginger smoothie w. OJ

Lunch
Salad w. Greens, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Walnuts, Chickpeas, Mozzarella

Tea
Roasted Green Tea, Walnuts, Raisins

Dinner
Quarter Papaya, 1/2 Baked Sweet Potato

No comments:

Post a Comment