Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bootcamp Bowling

Blah day today. Nothing new or particular to report. I did not go to bootcamp. My thigh hurts like crazy from yesterday's workout. I tried to take my weight off my damaged knee as I did squats and other stuff - using my thigh muscles instead, and they ache like billy-o! I did go to a bootcamp social gathering thing - bowling with other bootcampers. It was fun.

One of the things I do not like about this bootcamp program is that there is a lot of emphasis on social gatherings outside of class. You are expected to go to some. And much as I appreciate the idea behind building a support system for each other within the class, I wish they would appreciate that some people (like me) dislike the idea of turning down five invitations a week. I am going to quit next month anyway - and this is not the smallest of the reasons why. Bowling was fun though!

I endeavored to start my "Indian month" today -

Breakfast
Moong Dosas w. Sambhar; Blood Orange

Lunch
Lemon Groundnut Rice (this is what I binged on last night)
Unphotographed Apple and Blood Orange

Dinner
So much for homemade Indian food!
Banana-Pear Bread w. Maple Syrup

Post-Bowling
Medhu Vada, Blood Orange
Two and a Half Girl Scout Samoas

No comments:

Post a Comment