Sunday, July 10, 2011

After the Hiatus

Long time no see. And in this ensuing long time, I have put some weight back on, have not stuck to my resolutions, and in general have been a mess health-wise. One of my friends was recently diagnosed with Type I diabetes. This was pretty shocking to her, and to me - especially since I am a million times worse when it comes to eating and exercise. I have recommitted to health, but it is slow-go at the moment. I had a binge last night, and woke up feeling ashamed. I need to bring my eating under control. I thought posting pics of what I have eaten would help - it did the last time around. I am going to try again.

Brunch
I bought a new grilling machine - this was the first thing I made on it:
Grilled Tofu, Peppers, Zucchini
Half an old avocado
Watermelon, Sour Cherries
Rose-flavored water

Late Lunch
Garlic Naan, Baingan Bharta
Half a Papaya
(I need to remember to disable flash on my phone)

Then I went to watch Beethoven's Ninth Symphony at the OBF:


Snack
Have you had these? These are fantastic - mostly nuts, seeds and fruit, with a teeny amount of sugar to hold them together. Wonderful. 170 cal.

Dinner
Puff Pastry Pizza - Caramelized Red Onion and Chevre

No comments:

Post a Comment