Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Moderately Good Day

Pretty run of the mill day. Went to work, came home, went to a friend's home for a half hour, watched some telly etc. I also pitted about five ponds of cherries and froze them in half-cup bags for use later in the year. Nothing particularly exciting happened. I did not exercise at all today. Sad. However, for the first time in a couple of days, I did not binge on anything. I am very happy about that.

Breakfast
Oatmeal w. Almond Milk, Cherries and Brown Sugar

Lunch
Brown Basmati Rice, Chole, Cherries
(I am making good use of my picked produce)

Snack
Sesame Rice Crackers

Tea
I had proper Indian tea for the first time in months. I have been drinking green and herbal teas for a long while. It was high time for some proper chai - the Indian way, and with a savory veggie cutlet to go with it.
Tea, TJ Masala Burger masquerading as a Veggie Cutlet
Unphotographed Semolina Rusk

Dinner
Tofu Fried Rice, Tomato-Cucumber Raita
Unphotographed Cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment